Flash! Vicious Venus Vexes Vicious Villain for Victuals

From: Jason Ashley (jasona@warwick.net)
Date: Sun Jul 05 1998 - 00:30:21 PDT

Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 03:30:21 -0400
From: Jason Ashley <jasona@warwick.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Flash! Vicious Venus Vexes Vicious Villain for Victuals

Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. My 1 1/2 year old vft
just managed to swallow a HUGE daddy longlegs. A tiny 1/2 inch trap
somehow got hold of and ate a daddy longlegs with a body nearly the size
of the trap itself. I saw all these wiggling legs waving helplessly
through the grinning teeth and couldn't believe it! How the longlegs got
its body into the trap to begin with is beyond me. This must have
happened less than an hour ago and it's 3:28am so I know nobody fed the
vft. The site was totally gruesome and very, very cool. This vft is
playing for keeps. No wonder the trap always seems to smile when the
neighborhood kids come to visit........hmmmmmm.

Peace, Love, Empathy,
Jason Ashley
Warwick, New York