introduction of... me!

From: Antti Pitk\dm\dki (anpitkam@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 27 1998 - 04:17:05 PDT

Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 04:17:05 PDT
From: "Antti Pitk\dm\dki" <anpitkam@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: introduction of... me!

Hi all!

I just subscribed to this group and I got this message telling that I
should write an introduction of myself. Well, here it is:
I'm an 16 year old young man who lives in Finland. At the moment I have
two VFTs. I'm going to grow them in an old aquarium I found from
our warehouse. At the moment I have few problems, I don't know where to
get "Long Fibre Sphagnum" and how to build the light-system legally. If
I manage to solve the problems and if my flytraps live through the
winter then I'm going to buy a 60-gallon terrarium. If you have any
questions about what CPs live in Finland or something like that then
just ask from me!

Antti Pitk\344m\344ki