Re: Attention Canadian CPers - N. rafflesiana seedlings for sale

From: Rand Nicholson (writserv@nbnet.nb.ca)
Date: Thu Jun 18 1998 - 19:40:40 PDT

Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 07:40:40 +0500
From: Rand Nicholson <writserv@nbnet.nb.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Attention Canadian CPers - N. rafflesiana seedlings for sale

Hi Robert:

I grow the weed N. alata, "Boschiana Mimic", but am considering getting
another plant if I can find one that can be grown as successfully in my
apartment conditions (I grow all my CPs outdoors in the summer). N.
rafflesiana appears to be an interesting and charming plant. Could you be
so kind as to give me some cultural information on it? Ie: will it tolerate
low humidity (in winter); the preffered growing medium and temperature
ranges?

I live in Saint John, New Brunswick. Do you know the shipping charges from
your location to Saint John?

Kind Regards,

Rand

>Dear Canadian Nepenthes enthusiasts,
>
>I have more Nepenthes rafflesiana seedlings than I actually need. Plants
>were ordered from Andreas Wistuba in Germany last year. Plants are in 3 inch
>pots and have small pitchers. I can let them go for 7$ per plant plus
>shipping. You can E-mail me privately if interested at rostjean@nrcan.gc.ca
>

>Regards,
>
>Robert

The Writing Service