Repotting Sarrs?

From: John Green (HPJGREEN@ihc.com)
Date: Thu Jun 18 1998 - 07:10:58 PDT

Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 08:10:58 -0600
From: John Green <HPJGREEN@ihc.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Repotting Sarrs?

Somehow I've had the mistaken impression that all cp grow best in
shallow dwarf pots. I now know that larger sarrs should be in deeper
pots. Unfortunately, I planted all my new plants this spring together in a
shallow container (S. leuco, minor, rubra, purp, some vfts and drosera).
None of the taller sarrs seem to be doing well, but that may be due to low
light levels while I had them in the house.
Can I (carefully) transplant them all to a deeper container now or should I
wait till next spring?

John Green
SLC, UT

"Forget Friends and Jerry Springer, in a perfect world, the slugs and
snails would eat the weeds instead of my flowers!"