Savage Garden - Thanks!

From: Sarver, Cindy (AV00236@MDCPO302.HB.MDC.COM)
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 09:51:00 PDT

Date: Wed, 17 Jun 98 09:51:00 PDT
From: "Sarver, Cindy" <AV00236@MDCPO302.HB.MDC.COM>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Savage Garden - Thanks!

Hi Folks,
   I received my copy of "The Savage Garden" (autographed and
everything!) a little bit ago, and I wanted to say that it is wonderful!
 I have thoroughly enjoyed it (including the little quips that seem to be
sprinkled liberally throughout the book). In fact, I recently received a
nepenthes carunculata (a species with which I was not familiar) and sure
enough, it was listed in there.
   One little detail, though... there seem to be a few misspellings and
typos; were you planning another run after proofing? (I know, I know,
but I'm one of those weird people who can spot a single misspelled word
in an entire book with just a single glance. It's a gift...)
   Anyway, all of your effort was definitely worth the end result. Many
thanks!

    -cindy sarver