bad storm

From: CP-MAN (cp-man@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 20:24:14 PDT

Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 23:24:14 -0400
From: "CP-MAN" <cp-man@email.msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: bad storm

Well, Monday night I had a pretty bad storm where I lived and the greenhouse
that I built had been through several other storms. The storm did not last
long ,but the high winmds were enough to blow the top of the greenhouse off
( it was made of 6mil. plastic).I went inside to find neps. had been
actually been splattered against the wall of the greenhouse and stuck to
it!. Besides them being up rooted they were fine. None of the other cp were
disturbed. This only happened to a few of the neps.I guess this is the bugs
revenge since my neps. seemed to consume more bugs than any other cp in
there.. Everything is fixed now. Hopefully it will never happen again!

Robert