Testing 1,2,3....help

From: Rick Walker (walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Fri Jun 12 1998 - 13:08:53 PDT

Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 13:08:53 -0700
From: Rick Walker <walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Testing 1,2,3....help

Doug writes:
> I've posted twice and each time I post, I keep getting this bizarre
> message back that appears below:
>
> > paul.large@ck-business.ie wrote:
> > >
> > > Your message to the following recipients was undeliverable:
> > > seos.maccarthaigh@ck-business.ie
>
> If anybody has seen my post(s) this morning, would you mind dropping me
> a line, or better yet, send an email letting me know? Thanks, I
> appreciate it.

Your post came through fine.

This message is due to a misconfigured mailer at "ck-business.ie".

Error messages like this are supposed to be routed back to the list
owner (me). I get dozens of these every week. Occasionally, a mailer
will mishandle the "Errors-to:" header and bounce errors back to the
original poster.

When working correctly, this is the mechanism by which I keep the
mailing list cleaned of dead address.

So don't worry too much about it.

--
Rick