Re: ICPS membership

From: Rick Walker (walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Thu Jun 04 1998 - 12:33:48 PDT

Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 12:33:48 -0700
From: Rick Walker <walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: ICPS membership

> John Phillips writes:
> I wanted to renew my membership in the ICPS, and wanted to ask if
> these addresses are current?
>
> ICPS (permanent mailing address)
> c/o Fullerton Arboretum- P.O. Box 6850
> California State University
> Fullerton CA 92834-6850
> USA

The Fullerton address is always usable, but will incur an extra
forwarding delay. We are re-organizing our membership handling process,
as the old system put an extremely heavy load on our Secretary. For the
next 6 months (at least up until the ICPS elections) you can send new
inquiries directly to me at:

    ICPS
    c/o Rick Walker
    2060 Oberlin St.
    Palo Alto, CA
    94306

BTW, as mentioned in the last CPN, nominations are open for board
member/officer positions. Drop me a line if you'd like more details.

best regards,

--
Rick Walker