Old Video Available

From: Russell Richter (rrichter@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jun 03 1998 - 08:54:08 PDT

Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 08:54:08 -0700
From: rrichter@juno.com (Russell Richter)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Old Video Available

I don't know how many of you are aware of this, but since it took me a
while to find it, I thought that I would let the rest of you know.

The video of the 1986 Nature program called DeathTrap is available for
purchase through the web. It can be had from several places. Two of them
are BuyAVideo <http://www.buyavideo.com/vhs.html> or Shanachie
Entertainment (the producers of the video in it's current form)
<http://www.shanachie.com/>.

That being said, are there any more recent videos about carnivorous
plants available? (i.e., the program that recently appeared on the
Canadian Discovery Channel called Deathtraps & Lifelines.)

Later,

Russell Richter - rrichter@juno.com

All my life I wanted to be someone.
I guess I should have been more specific.