UK Fungicides

From: Elliot Smith (e.smith@cs.bham.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jun 03 1998 - 04:39:40 PDT

Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 12:39:40 +0100
From: Elliot Smith <e.smith@cs.bham.ac.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: UK Fungicides

There are lots of postings to this group about fungicides in the US, but
very few about the UK. The fungicides are often referred to by
brandname, and are often not readily available in the UK (e.g. Benomyl).
Do any UK growers have tips about dealing with fungi, e.g. Botrytis?
I've increased the light levels, temperatures and air circulation for my
plants, but I still get grey growths on seedlings. Is carbendazim OK for
CPs? Most UK fungicides seem to includes this as an ingredient.

Thanks.

--
Elliot Smith
School of Computer Science, University of Birmingham