Re: WIP Book Archives

From: Robert L Hanrahan (k4zd@juno.com)
Date: Sun May 17 1998 - 15:30:54 PDT

Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 18:30:54 EDT
From: k4zd@juno.com (Robert L Hanrahan)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:  WIP Book Archives

Fellow CP'ers

My wife is between employment positions
and being an accountant, decided to clean
and clear out one of the old World Insectivorous Plant (WIP) lockers.
She came
across a few stacks of neat books that we forgot about. With all the
interest in Darwin's
old classic, I thought this would be a good time to offer these
semi-rare(?) and future
collectors books to this elite group. I know it's OK to suggest trades
on this list, but
i am not sure about selling things. I am at the point in my CP life that
I am not interested
in new plant acquisitions. So, if your interested in any of the
following books, send me
a personal e-mail and I will return a private post with the prices.
        1. Carnivorous Plants of the U.S.A. and Canada- Schnell (1967)
        2. Nepenthes of Mt. Kinabalu- Kurata (1976)
        3. Carnivorous Plants- Cheers (1983)
All books are brand new, never opened and in limited to extremely limited
quantities. They
will be offered strictly on a first come/first served basis.

BCNU-Bob Hanrahan in beautiful Powder Springs, GA