Home Depot VFTs

From: Lauren Weinstein (lauren@vortex.com)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 21:22:00 PDT

Date: Wed, 13 May 98 21:22 PDT
From: lauren@vortex.com (Lauren Weinstein)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Home Depot VFTs

Greetings. The VFT I bought from Home Depot a year or so ago
included a booklet that claimed explicitly that the plant was
grown through tissue culture and was not taken from the wild,
specifically to avoid depleting the natural stock.

I might add that it has done pretty well over the ensuing year,
except that this year it seems to be putting most of its efforts
into flowering, and not much into traps. It grew two very long
flower stems earlier in the year, and now is working on a third.

--Lauren--