Darwin Book

From: John Mumma (vwfixer@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 08:09:10 PDT

Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 15:09:10 +0000
From: John Mumma <vwfixer@mediaone.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Darwin Book

Hello CPers

    I received in the mail today the latest edition of a New Jersey Used
Book bookstore's catalog, one that deals with botanical and
horticultural topics only, I believe. It has a listing for:

    "Darwin, Charles - INSECTIVOROUS PLANTS.....1875 First American
     edition of Darwin's experiments with carnivorous plants. Panel-
     stamped brick colored cloth, corners slightly bumped."

They're looking for $125; too steep for me but someone else might want
it.
    If anyone's interested, I'd be happy to forward you the dealer's
name, phone #, etc. (This way I get to see any demand for the book
instead of posting all the info right here)

John Mumma
vwfixer@mediaone.net