Good water

From: Joe Harden (jharden@txdirect.net)
Date: Thu May 07 1998 - 14:18:24 PDT

Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 15:18:24 -0600
From: Joe Harden <jharden@txdirect.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Good water

First off, I found Home Depot has restocked all of their stores in San
Antonio with CP's... I got some Cobra lilys for $3.50...they were
actually in good shape. They come out of someone named Grubb's
Orchids... Second, I spoke to someone about getting decent tap water
here for CP's was impossible, so I have been buying alot of bottled
water, he told me that for some pure water, ever house w/ an Air
conditioner has a pipe that leads out condensated water! That water
should be perfectly ok, since it condensated onto the AC, then just
pours out... Anyone else tried this, had problems, forsee problems????

Joe Harden