subscription info

From: Rick S (jrscott@gte.net)
Date: Wed May 06 1998 - 07:08:56 PDT

Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 07:08:56 -0700
From: Rick S <jrscott@gte.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com

I was on the CP ListServ for awhile last year but had to get off when my
200 mb HD began to get tired and too small to hold the daily postings.
Had an upgrade last Sept (which is already outdated), just purchased a
new VFT and want back on. Lost the info on subscribing. Would someone
send me info to subscribe?

Also, I have a small fish bowl like container to put the plant in. The
nursery staff told me to leave the plant in the store container -- about
2 1/2 in wide -- and set it in the bowl. I have the sand and peat moss
to use for transplanting. Any suggestions on this?

Rick
jrscott@gte.net