CA adventure

From: Mellard, David (dam7@cdc.gov)
Date: Tue Apr 28 1998 - 04:58:00 PDT

Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 07:58:00 -0400
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7@cdc.gov>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CA adventure

On Thursday, I'm headed to San Fransisco (wish I could spell!) for a
bowling tournament. A few extra days of sight-seeing are planned but I
have to keep my traveling companions in mind. I'm hoping to convince
them to let me spend one afternoon looking at cp's. This usually works
out if I feed them well.

With that in mind, could someone suggest a commercial business,
botanical garden, or habitat that I could drag my friends to.
California Carnivores? Not sure where they are. There's a chance my
friends would let me go alone; but, they usually like to keep an eye on
me; or, I will wander off, get lost, forget about time, and strand them
somewhere. They are likely to stay in the car (as they do on other
such trips) so that's why I get only a few hours to indulge myself.
They like me so they'll tolerate that much, but not much more.

David
Atlanta