Re: fuzz in terranium

From: Doug Burdic (dburdic@presys.com)
Date: Sun Apr 26 1998 - 15:39:28 PDT

Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 15:39:28 -0700
From: Doug Burdic <dburdic@presys.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: fuzz in terranium

Hi,

This thread about Benomyl(Benlate) really is surprising to me since it
was taken off the market due to some Orchid grower's lawsuit against the
manufacturer. I used it on cp for almost 3 decades, but it doesn't exist
anymore in Oregon at least and if you do manage to find some via email
friends, it's in the worthless 25% WP formulation which is only good for
lawns....the 50%WP that I knew and loved is history.

Doug

Doug Burdic
dburdic@presys.com