Thailand and Cambodia

From: ss66428 (ss66428@hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Date: Thu Apr 23 1998 - 01:59:02 PDT

Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 17:59:02 +0900
From: ss66428 <ss66428@hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Thailand and Cambodia

To all,

        Sorry to post this here, but I just wanted to warn my listserv
contacts that I will be OUT of Japan for 2 weeks, between April 26 and May
10. So don't expect any replies from me during this period.
        This will be a NON-CP holliday, believe it or not, to Thailand and
Cambodia. I can't even remember when was the last time I went on an
international trip with no intention of searching out CPs!!! Anyways, of
course I'll keep my eyes open and maybe if I get lucky and bump into a Nep
or a Drosera. I just hope this time I don't get mugged.....

Best Wishes,

Fernando Rivadavia
Tokyo, Japan