||||SEEDS||||

From: Namie Amuro (LD168@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Apr 21 1998 - 00:46:01 PDT

Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 16:46:01 +0900
From: Namie Amuro <LD168@pacbell.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ||||SEEDS||||

Sup CP'ers,

        I have many packets of assorted Sarracenia's and 1 packet of New
Caledonian Sundews (Drosera Neocaledonica) and 1 packet of Nepethes
Viellardi. I planted my Drosera and Nepenthes together in a humid clear
box with peat. They are slightly covered with peat. I did not use any
fungicide. Is this ok? WHen will they sprout? How much light is needed?

I had all my Sarracenia's in the fridge for 2 months now. I just put
them in a container of lukewarm water for them to settle overnight and
becomre renewed seeds. How would I plant these? Some were a little
moldy. Do I still use them? How long does it take for the seeds to
sprout? Light?

I have rootone and Superthrive. Do I use these for both Sarracenia and
Nepethes seeds yet?

Thanks a lot for your help peepz. I appreciate it.

-Andrew-