Re: Sphagnum moss

From: BREWER_CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
Date: Mon Apr 20 1998 - 07:50:46 PDT

Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 10:50:46 -0400
From: BREWER_CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Sphagnum moss

Hi All,
 I offered Sphagnum Moss for sale a few weeks ago and got a great
 response from
a lot of you. A few folks, that requested moss, indicated they wanted
some, but never got back with me, so I still have a limited amount of
live sphagnum moss left. I sell it for $9.00 for about two pounds,
including shipping. If your interested, contact me privately and I will
give you more details. US orders only please
                           cheers,
                        Charles Brewer Va. Beach, Va.