CP LIST INFO

From: Chris Greene (CGREENE@MAIL.INDYZOO.com)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 13:30:51 PDT

Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 15:30:51 -0500
From: Chris Greene <CGREENE@MAIL.INDYZOO.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com

Dear CP's
We would like to set up a 125 gal. display of CP's here at our zoo. What
we need is a list of companies who sell CP's for this project. We are
mainly looking for VFT's, Drosera, Pings, Sarrs and other asst' CP's.
We also would be interested in live sphagnum moss. If anybody out there
on this list sells CP's in larger quantities ( TC liners) please let
us know. Also, is there a list for hobbyists who are interested in
starting a small TC lab? We would like to start one ( Bare bones, small,
no frills- less bills stuff) but we would like some start up info.
Thanks,
Christopher J. Greene
Tropical Gardener
Indianapolis Zoo