Brazilian Expedition: Lost final chapter(s)

From: ss66428 (ss66428@hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 03:18:07 PDT

Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 19:18:07 +0900
From: ss66428 <ss66428@hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Brazilian Expedition: Lost final chapter(s)

To all,

        Some of you may remember (with dread) the long thread of mails I sent
to the listserv last year in regards to my February/March trip to Brazil,
during which I spent 3 weeks botanizing for CPs. I entitled them "Brazilian
Expedition" numbers 1, 2, 3, etc.
        Well, I seem to have lots or erased the last one or 2 mails of that
thread. I tried searching for them on the CP Listserv Archives (http://192.
6.19.66/botany/public_html/cp/html/marchive.htm, but which only goes up to
1996) and at the CP Digest Back Issues (http://www.bunyip.demon.co.uk/
digests/cpdigest.htm, which only goes up to 25/4/97), but no luck.
        Did any one save by any chance save all that junk when I was
posting it? If yes, then I'd really appreciate it if you could send me a
copy of the last 1 or 2 mails to that thread.

THANKS!!!

Fernando Rivadavia
Tokyo, Japan