ICPS & CPN

From: Marcelo Andre' Karklin Fontana (makf@unisys.com.br)
Date: Mon Apr 13 1998 - 17:57:33 PDT

Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 21:57:33 -0300
From: "Marcelo Andre' Karklin Fontana" <makf@unisys.com.br>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ICPS & CPN

Dear CP listserv members,

I need to complain of the non receipt of some CPN back issues. I
subscribed to ICPS 7 1/2 months (!) ago, when I also paid for five back
issues (1991-95). Until today, I just received three CPNs of 1997,
missing 4th and last magazine then, besides the mentioned back issues.

I have not been getting answer from the secretary Mr. Ken Cusson. So I
ask if there is somebody that could help me. Thanks.

My sincere excuses for a off-topic subject. I hope, in my next messages,
to write something less unpleasant.

Best wishes,

Marcelo Andre' Karklin Fontana
makf@unisys.com.br