N.Y.C. - CP-er Meeting this Sunday!

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 12 1998 - 20:40:04 PDT

Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 20:40:04 PDT
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: N.Y.C. - CP-er Meeting this Sunday!

*******NEW YORK CITY CARNIVOROUS PLANT GROWER GATHERING*******

April 19th, 1998.....

In case any of you missed it, my friend Jim Bockowski recently announced
a CP grower get-together to be held at his place in Brooklyn this
upcoming Sunday.

Any interested CPers in the NYC area (NY, NJ, CT, PA or wherever) should
mark their calendars and email both Jim (mejim@juno.com) AND myself
(sundew@hotmail.com) as soon as possible!!

Robert Gibson (still travelling the world and now famous for his
wonderful slide shows) and several other "experts of sorts" are
expected. This will be an excellent opportunity for all you closet
growers to make your presence known, learn a few things and even swap
plants with other CPers! (email me your growlists if interested in
trading)

Hope to hear from you all!

Matt H.