Re: HEY

From: BREWER_CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 07:01:23 PDT

Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 10:01:23 -0400
From: BREWER_CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: HEY

Author: FrEaKy5403 <FrEaKy5403@aol.com> at smtp

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK OF "PETER PAULS NURSERIES"

If your looking for negative response, this is not the place. If your
interested in the quality of his plants, check him out. Peter has been
in the CP business for quit a few years. I have purchased many plants
from him, as far back as I can remember and have been satisfied with
everything that I received. No one is perfect and mistakes are
sometimes made. Expect this to happen from time to time when purchasing
CP plants from people. Peter sells the normal CP stuff, but on
occasions, he offers some unusual plants on limited bases. You just
have to call him and talk with him about your needs.
                           Charles Brewer