CP meeting in Denver coming up on April 25th

From: ricell@juno.com
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 10:52:56 PDT

Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 11:52:56 -0600
From: ricell@juno.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP meeting in Denver coming up on April 25th

Attention all CPers in the Rocky Mountain region. There is going to be a
CP gathering at the Denver Botanic Gardens on Saturday, April 25th at the
Denver Botanic Gardens. This will be held at the Morrison Center
building starting at 7 PM.

The purpose of this meeting is primarily to get interested CP people from
this area together so that we can meet each other, share information,
trade and sell plants etc. We will also see if there is enough interest
in this area to start a regularly meeting Rocky Mountain Carnivorous
Plant Society. In addition, Jeff Shafer will give a talk on how he grows
his plants (Nepenthes-o-rama) and I'll be showing slides of some CP in
the Southwest US.

Currently I would guess we may have about a dozen people attending who
range from very experienced CP growers to experienced plant people who
are just getting interested in CP to some enthusiastic beginners. So all
are welcome to join us for what should be a casual, fun and informative
carnivorous plant get together.

If you have any questions, you can contact either me or Jeff Shafer at
shafer@sammy.colorado.edu. I also have started a web page dedicated to
this, which can be found at
http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/vines/8564/

Hope to see you there!