Sunburned c.p.

From: KILSMOOTH (KILSMOOTH@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 05 1998 - 04:58:36 PDT

Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 07:58:36 EDT
From: KILSMOOTH <KILSMOOTH@aol.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Sunburned c.p.

Hello everyone,Bri here....I've found that in Spring{especially in Fl.},that i
have to add 30% shadecloth to my greenhouse because of the strong amplitude of
the sun.....I've found that this gives good coloration to my plants,without
the "shock" of burning them.....If grown in the windowsill,i would suggest
placing them in a window that faces east,since morning sun is the least
powerful....Oh, I still have plenty of "goodies" left on my list...I'm looking
for Heliams and rare Drosera.....Anyone like a list??Let me know.....Brian