Sunburn plants

From: Peter Mui (pmui@asan.com)
Date: Thu Apr 02 1998 - 19:15:44 PST

Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 22:15:44 -0500
From: Peter Mui <pmui@asan.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Sunburn plants

Hi All,
        I never knew that plants could get sunburned. I recently place a few of my
plants( S.purprea purprea, Dionea, S.minor) out on my window sill. I left
them out for a few days when the weather was nice at the begining of this
week. I took them in today and they were a deep red, kinda look like
sunburn. My question is the plants going to recover, should I bring them
inside, and not give them full sun, or wean them into a full sun window sill?

Thanks
Peter

e-mail:pmui@asan.com

PS Then plants were placed in a water saucer w/ 1" of fresh water.