Cephalotus & more for trade

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 02 1998 - 07:35:02 PST

Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 07:35:02 PST
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Cephalotus & more for trade

Hi list.
My last message got 2 responses, how about some more this time?
I have a few extra CP I would like to trade:

-Cephalotus f.
-D.nidiformis (sp.Magailesurg) small seedlings
-D.madagascariensis Rhodesia small seedlings
-D.sp.like capillaris Brazil (might be capillaris, who knows?)
-D.x obovata (?) pretty sure thats what it is. one of the spath x
anglicas
-D.peltata Kando pink seedlings
-D.binata multifida extrema ?
more to come......

Looking for Heliamphora, South American and African Drosera, unusual
Drosera, D.petiolaris complex, D.neocaledonica, D.indica (red),
D.burmannii (red), D.prolifera, D.schizandra, etc... other plants
(pings, etc) considered, please email me!

Matt H.