Re: Moser Lee

From: Richard Berg (bergrd@valunet.com)
Date: Sun Mar 29 1998 - 12:11:31 PST

Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 20:11:31 GMT
From: bergrd@valunet.com (Richard Berg)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Moser Lee

On Sun, 29 Mar 1998 05:52:47 -0800, you wrote:

Matt,

  I can vouch for this since Mellinger's is only about 10 miles from
my home.. Was just there yesterday picking up some CP's and sphagnum
and peat... They had some in so feel free to give a call... They don't
carry much in the way of CP's but did have some nice S. purpurea
rhizomes and some what I think (bought 4) D. rotundifolia's... small
but very healthy...

>Matt,
>i am not sure if ML sells directly but Mellingers sells Sphagnum that
>originated from ML. Mellingers # is 1-800-322-4707. They also sell =
tons of
>other greate gardening stuff. Including live sphagnum.
>
>Christoph
>

>>Hi people...
>>I'd like to buy some *fresh* No Damp Off by Mosser Lee and was =
wondering=20
>>if anyones got a good source for it. Anyone have a # for ML? Will =
they=20
>>sell direct? Im also in need of some HIGH QUALITY (no weeds) dead=20
>>sphagnum as well... Mosser Lees sphagnum hasnt been too pure lately...
>>thanks in advance
>>matt

Richard Berg
Salem, Ohio