Goodbye

From: Leigh.Perkins@sset.com
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 13:49:29 PST

Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 13:49:29 -0800
From: Leigh.Perkins@sset.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Goodbye

     Hi all

     Just dropping you all a quick line to say goodbye - I have been made
     redundant from my position with this company (and email access) as of
     today, and just wanted to say what an honour it has been to share
     conversations with you all. Particular thanks go out to Kamil, David,
     Toby, Bob and Nigel for their support and assistance in helping me
     grow better plants.

     I hope that the future brings the opportunity to be with you all again
     soon.

     Happy growing for the coming year

     Leigh Perkins