Warning - Part II.

From: Jan Flisek (jan.flisek.fei@vsb.cz)
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 14:09:50 PST

Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 23:09:50 +0100
From: "Jan Flisek" <jan.flisek.fei@vsb.cz>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Warning - Part II.

> Warning against incorrect action

> Dear CP list,

> I would like to warn for incorrect action of Mr. Jakub
Sladecek
> (Jakub Sladecek, Folia, Kafkova 35, 16000 Praha 6; or U
zelezne
> lavky 6, 11800 Praha 1, Czech Republic, e. mails:
> sladecek@mbox.vol.cz, jak0001@hotmail.com)
> In April 1997 we made an agreement about CP exchange. Though I
> sent my CP to Mr. Jakub Sladecek during May 1997. (He
confirmed
> to me their taking over and good condition.) I din\264t get any
> promised CP from Mr.Jakub Sladecek till today. He have been
> reacht on my e. mails and he neither for telephon message.
> Though be answered to another people imediately. Later on have
> shown that I am not the only one person who swallow the bait
> Mr. Jakub Sladecek and therefore recommand you don\264t send him
> any CP, TC, seeds and money before without getting your
promised
> items from him or you will be in the some situation like me
and
> you swallow the bait of swindler. And you will be very
> disappointed.
> I am sorry this is only way how to defend against diserious
> people. This is good meaning advance and I wish you the best
in
> other to never happened something similar like me.
> I am very sorry that I have to write this bad message. I would
> like to write better about CP.
>
> Jan

Dear CP list,

Thank you of you, who responded to my previous warning and wrote
me your own bad experience with Jakub Sladecek's behaviour. I am
sorry to tell you that nearly all people has the same opinion of
Jakub Sladecek\264s behaviour. Jakub did not send even them what he
promised. He is always insisting that all packages losing during
the transport. It is obvious that he does not tell the truth.
Later on I found out that he deceived me. I got in touch with
him again but he did not answer me. He is always slandering me,
which hurts me deeply. Because of messages from a lot of people,
I realized that I am not the only one who was cheated by Jakub
Sladecek.
If any of you would like to change any CP, TC, seeds etc. with
him, please, do not send him any of them in advance. Wait for
his par)cel. Do not believe his contention that his parcels are
losing.
It is a great pity that such a dishonest man comes from the
Czech Republic.
I am sorry not to answer everybody personally
I hope that all of you will meet just honest people in your
lives.

Regards,

Jan