FREE Bulk Email & Address extraction software

From: courseware@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 10:20:10 PST

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 12:20:10 -0600 (CST)
From: courseware@ix.netcom.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: FREE Bulk Email & Address extraction software

No need To ask for removal this will only be sent once.

******HOT NEWS******

** FREE WORKING VERSION OF BULK EMAIL AND OUR
    INTERENET ADDRESS EXTRACTION SOFTWARE"
DON'T WASTE ANY MORE TIME. GET YOUR SALES and/or MARKETING
INFORMATION OUT TO 40 MILLION PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET
Trial Period: 10 Day Limited Offer

DOWNLOAD FREE:www.mymlm.com/cincom/home.htm

         NETCONTACT Bulk emailer
         SONIC Address extraction software

Full Working Version can be obtained immediately online. No
waiting for a CD or disc. Get your free working version
at:
         www.mymlm.com/cincom/home.htm

***** 10 Day Limited Offer*****

NETCONTACT $495 YOUR PRICE $395
SONIC $395 YOUR PRICE $295

Stop paying someone else for bulk email. Get NetContact.
And Stop paying for email addresses. Get Sonic.

When I first got both of these within two hours I sent 500 sales letters
which generated me 173 orders at $130 each.

You can send out your own marketing/sales letter for your products i.e.
cook book recipies or any service or help me distribute this software.
Which ever, get started this is as good as it gets. Download the
software and you are on your way. Takes less than 15min to download and
setup.

         -----30 Money Back If Not Satisfied-----

FREE 100,000 email addresses to help you jump start business

GET PAID BIG*****BECOME A RESELLER OF OUR SOFTWARE?
                      Start Today.

Details at: www.mymlm.com/cincom/home.htm

Also if you are looking to start a business on the internet and are looking for fantastic wholesale products then send
for our complete guide. We list all kinds of suppliers,
phone numbers,and products. Start your business now and get
paid now.

Request our "Wholesale Products List"
Rush $3.95 (checks ok) to:

        incom Marketing (Dept.2338AA)