New Member Intro

From: Curtis Seyfried (cseyfrie@mail.interport.net)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 10:55:32 PST

Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 13:55:32 -0500 (EST)
From: Curtis Seyfried <cseyfrie@mail.interport.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New Member Intro

Hi, I am Curtis,

I am a composter and agricultural researcher in NYC. I am interested in
Carnivorous plants for a terrarium I am building.

Curtis Seyfried cseyfrie@mail.interport.net CS Enterprises POB. 110675
                           Brooklyn, NY. 11211 (718) 599-2458
========================
B.Sc. - Environmental & Life Sciences, 1992, SUNY Empire State College
MA. - Culture & Environmental Policy Studies and Analysis - SUNYESC,
1996
Diplomas - New York University -- Paralegal Studies, 1995 inc., 1 year
Legal Research Training
        Building Construction Project Management, 1988.
Consultant, Researcher and Educator -- Science, Technology, Legal
& Alternative Medical Research. Waste Reduction Studies & Audits.
Virtual Researcher.
        35 years library experience, 10 years research experience. 10 years
construction management experience. Member of The USA Environmental
Protection Agency's "Hudson River Estuary Management Program's - Citizens
Participation Committee". I am a professional researcher who specializes in
"Distance Research".
+++++++++++++++++
        Do you reside in a location that does not have the information you need ?
Scientific, Association, and Industrial Journals; Abstract and other
research databases ? I can locate the information you need, package it
and send it to you worldwide. I will soon have direct
locate-scan-to-PC-E-Mail-to-you, capability.

        Living in New York City I have access to one of the worlds largest
research library systems, The New York Public Library.

        Additionally, I have access to major Univsersity libraries such as : New
York Univ. (academic research and Legal research libraries ), New School
of Social Research, NYC CUNY library system, Fordam Univ., Rudgers &
other libraries. I can travel to access Harvard , Yale and MIT Libraries
in Conn. & Mass., USA.
A quote from John Warren - "You never know when, where, how, or under
what circumstances, you will see something, hear something, read
something, experience something, or meet someone who will change your
life forever. Look for those experiences in 1998!"

"Technology is of no use to us if it is used without respect for the earth
and its processes." -- Aldo Leopold