web page thanks!

From: Andrew Marshall (andrewm@eskimo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 10:13:56 PST

Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 10:13:56 -0800 (PST)
From: Andrew Marshall <andrewm@eskimo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: web page thanks!

Hi folks,
         Me again. I want to publicly thank Craig Gardner for putting my
list up on his web pages. It can be viewed at the following addresses and
is where the latest and more minute changes will be seen first.
        http://www.jps.net/cgardner/andrewm.html
                        or/and
        http://www.thegrid.net/gardnercraigcomputer/andrewm.html

I hope I got those right. If you got a list from me before today, it has
changed. Be sure to visit the above for details.
        Meanwhile I will continue to divide my collection of Sarracenia
and add the forms I have extras of as I find them out. Expect more
additions and even perhaps price adjustments as I get things properly
settled. Thanks to Craig for his help, and thanks to every one out there
for showing so much interest. 1997 was a bad year for me and your
enthusiasm recently has gone a long way to making me feel better about how
this year seems to be going.
        Lastly, I wanted to send a note to a certain fellow in Japan. The
15th is soon here and I have not forgotten your promise. I hope you have
not forgotten either, or what I will be forced to do otherwise.
        I apologize to every one else for the personal nature of that last
comment there, but I have no choice. I am hoping that this will be the
only time I will have to bring this to this forum. I am certain that if
you knew the details you all would forgive me for intruding this dark note
here.
        Good growing
        Andrew