Message to JoHn Haddon

From: Wim Leys (Wim.Leys@vlm.be)
Date: Mon Mar 02 1998 - 06:28:50 PST

Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 15:28:50 +0100
From: Wim Leys <Wim.Leys@vlm.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Message to JoHn Haddon

Sorry folks, it seems I will never be able to send a message to JoHn
privately, they just keep bouncing back.

John, here it comes :

Dear John

Your seeds finally got mailed.

I have received so many requests that packing and shipping them took a
lot more time than expected, but finally they all went out of the door.

As I wrote before, the first seed-donation ended in chaos, this time
records were kept to avoid problems.

Your have first requested these seeds on 30/01/98.
Your SAE/ICR arrived on 16/02/98
You have send one IRC.
The seeds were send on 2/03/98.
They were send to
   John Haddon
   184 Tulketh Brow
   Preston
   England PR2 2JJ
   Groot-Brittanni\353

The following seeds were send to you :
 Dionaea muscipula (VFT)
 Dionaea muscipula green form (VFT green)
 D. filiformis ssp. Filiformis
 D. Intermedia
 S. alata
 S. leucophylla
 S. (leucophylla x purpurea venosa) x leucophylla
 S. minor was out of stock.
 S. minor x psittacina was out of stock.
 S. x mitchelliana was out of stock.
 S. oreophylla
 S. purpurea purpurea ?? BG Ghent
 S. purpurea purpurea heterophylla
 S. purpurea purpurea stolonifera
 S. purpurea venosa
 S. rubra

Please keep me informed when the seeds arrive and the condition they
were in.

Happy sowing
Wim