Help!!!

From: Capestany (dr.cap@erols.com)
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 18:27:55 PST

Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 18:27:55 -0800
From: "Capestany" <dr.cap@erols.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Help!!!

Yesterday I noticed that a N. tobaica rooted cutting was turning black from
the bottom up! :-(
It has six leaves and due to its long parent "stem," it looks like a
minature palm tree. Today I checked on it and saw that the blackness had
climbed up another half inch and was quickly approaching the new growth. I'm
pretty worried since it is the only N. tobaica I have. I suspect I might
have damaged its roots while I was moving it, and recently I started using
Superthrive (1 drop per gallon). All my other Neps are fine so I doubt it is
due to the Superthrive or any fungus. Before I do anything drastic I wanted
to get some suggestions on what to do from you guys. Thanks.

dr.cap
Alexandria, Virginia
USA