Heliamphora Growers Questions

From: Judy Clark (jclark2712@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 08:01:29 PST

Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 11:01:29 -0500
From: "Judy Clark" <jclark2712@email.msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Heliamphora  Growers Questions

How Yall Are ,
All you Helimaphora growers I have a question to ask youall .Angie Nichols
is a well known Heliamp grower ,and does a wonderfull job with the species
and hybrids . She is having trouble with the species Heliamphora nutans ,and
asks is it harder to grow or do you treat it differently than the others in
this cooolll group of plants . If you can help her ,please sign on the list
or email her at
angehall@netscope.net
and on another note the Southern Spring Show is in full bloom,right now and
up until Sunday .The orchids are at there prime condition now.I put in a
display garden for Orchid show and could not help my self to include some of
Sarracenia hybrids that looked good just coming out of dormancy,as well as
other plants .Thanks to Larry Melichamp The display of C.P. is getting
great praise ,and to stand of at distance and watch people point at ,and
laugh and smile makes it all worthwhile !!! Maybe we can a larger one if
more people from the area get involved.. Sincerly C.P.s
David Crump @
Carolina Carnivorous Gardens
4174 Welling Ave
Charlotte N C 28208
PS Im not getting into the cultivar wars JUST yet !