a few questions.

From: M & M (behavior@nemesis.com.au)
Date: Mon Feb 23 1998 - 09:17:27 PST

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 17:27:27 +10
From: M & M <behavior@nemesis.com.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: a few questions.

Hi, two questions if I may.....

First I seem to have a bit of a smiley green algae sort of build up on
the top of my plants potted in peat & spagnham moss in my greenhouse....
would anyone have any suggestions please. I had heard that it would
peel off, but this is difficult as there are some small plants that
would be damaged. I tried to put some live spag. moss on top but it
soon died I guess no water getting through the slime.

Also I have a S. Oreophilla x Leucophylla which has been sending out
dummy pitchers (like the winter pitchers half the full size with a very
small unformed hood , whole blade bending backwards) since about October
& I can't work out why. ... humidity / water seems ok & is getting
lots of light in the greenhouse, it's still Summer here. Any ideas? I
guess at this stage I should just let
 it go dormant & hope that it will come back as it should in Spring.

Thanks.
Mark - OZ.