Re: tissue culture

From: Craig S Gardner (cgardner@jps.net)
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 21:19:28 PST

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 21:19:28 -0800
From: Craig S Gardner <cgardner@jps.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: tissue culture

I would agree with Peter that bleach is better than alcohol for
sterilizing work surfaces and chamber. I had a lot of hit and miss when
I used alcohol but now that I use bleach (10 percent) I have very little
contamination you might also try PPM links to info and ordering info are
at Carol Stiff's Home page at
http://www.home.turbonet.com/sati/tcinfo.htm. I have just started to
experiment with PPM but it looks very promising so far.

--
Happy Growing

Craig S. Gardner 173 Perry St. Ukiah, Ca. 95482 USA (707)462-5331 (707)468-1175