Warning against incorrect action

From: jan.flisek.fei@vsb.cz
Date: Mon Feb 16 1998 - 09:49:16 PST

Date:          Mon, 16 Feb 1998 18:49:16 +0100
From: jan.flisek.fei@vsb.cz
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:       Warning against incorrect action

Dear CP list,

I would like to warn for incorrect action of Mr. Jakub Sladecek
(Jakub Sladecek, Folia, Kafkova 35, 16000 Praha 6; or U zelezne
lavky 6, 11800 Praha 1, Czech Republic, e. mails:
sladecek@mbox.vol.cz, jak0001@hotmail.com)
In April 1997 we made an agreement about CP exchange. Though I sent
my CP to Mr. Jakub Sladecek during May 1997. (He confirmed to me
their taking over and good condition.) I din't get any promised CP
from Mr.Jakub Sladecek till today. He have been reacht on my e. mails
and he neither for telephon message. Though be answered to another
people imediately. Later on have shown that I am not the only one
person who swallow the bait to Mr. Jakub Sladecek and therefore
recommand you don't send him any CP, TC, seeds and money before
without getting your promised items from him or you will be in the
some situation like me and you swallow the bait of swindler. And you
will be very disappointed.
I am sorry this is only way how to defend against diserious people.
This is good meaning advance and I wish you the best in other to
never happened something similar like me.
I am very sorry that I have to write this bad message. I would like
to write better about CP.

Jan