Virginia source for superthrive

From: John Walker (jorwa@syspac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 1998 - 07:11:00 PST

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 08:11:00 -0700 (MST)
From: John Walker <jorwa@syspac.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Virginia source for superthrive

I had an internet bookstore search for the book written by Slack entitled
"Carnivorous Plants" and they were able to find it. Unfortunatly they are
charging $114.50 for it! I guess this explaines why the City of Phoenix
library's three copies of the book are all listed as "lost". Does anybody
know of a cheaper source for this book?

Regards,
John in Phoenix