How best to package CP's when selling?

From: Andrew Bate (andrew@astilla.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 11 1998 - 03:24:25 PST

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:24:25 GMT
From: Andrew Bate <andrew@astilla.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: How best to package CP's when selling?

Hi,

Can anyone give me ideas on how best to package CP's to put in the
post when selling them? I want to mainly start selling off some off
my Sarracenia and Darlingtonia - the plants range in size from
seedlings to mature plants.

I've been growing CP's for the last 10 years but have only previously
sold them by driving to a nursery and selling them to them or selling
them through friends and relatives. Unfortunately I find you need to
really sell to people who know what they are buying and not many of my
friends and relatives know much about CP!

Any advice on packaging for postal transit would be appreciated!

Andrew
--=20
Andrew Bate | andrew@astilla.demon.co.uk