Re: Free seeds : Message to JoHn

From: Wim Leys (Wim.Leys@vlm.be)
Date: Wed Feb 11 1998 - 00:04:38 PST

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 09:04:38 +0100
From: Wim Leys <Wim.Leys@vlm.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Free seeds : Message to JoHn

Message for JoHn Haddon, <j.m.haddon@uclan.ac.uk>, other people of the
list can ignore it.
This is the second message I try to send you that keeps bouncing back.
Is there something wrong with your mail server ? Here is the message.

Dear JoHn:

> I'm sending an S.A.E. as soon as I find out how to do it
> internationally. I've been told it is straight forward.

Go to a local post office, buy one (surface mail, should be OK as you
live in the UK) or two (if you want it delivered by air mail)
International Reply Coupons, get two envelopes, on one you write your
address and you put the IRC's inside, bend the envelope and put it into
the other, put as many local stamps on it to get it in Belgium, put my
address on it and put it into a mailbox.

As you said, it is straight forward.

Kind regards
Wim