utricularia gibba

From: Christophe
Date: Fri Feb 06 1998 - 03:50:57 PST

Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 11:50:57 +0000
From: Christophe Bauffe - Zoologie générale  et
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: utricularia gibba

hi list,

sorry for the drosera strory's (hello wim (thank you for seeds), hello guy)
, that's a bad serial films, a belgian story. Little country and big=
 trouble.

My message is to ask for the conditions to keep utricularia gibba in good
conditions. I have received some one to laurent ide (thank you laurent) and
it is sick. I have put this in a aquarium with rain water, a lot of peat and
most animalcules (daphnie, cyclops, etc..). Nothing to do. It is not in
form. Please, help me, what must i make to keep my utricularia gibba.=20

Thanx, thanx, thanx, thanx

Christophe
Christophe Bauffe
Unit=E9 de Zoologie g=E9n=E9rale et appliqu=E9e
Facult=E9 des Sciences agronomiques=20
Passage des D=E9port=E9s, 2
5030 Gembloux, Belgium
T=E9l : 081/62.22.86. - Fax : 081/62.23.12.
E-mail : bauffe.c@fsagx.ac.be