Walmart

From: TheEdge (TheEdge@amdyne.net)
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 14:19:05 PST

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 22:19:05 -0000
From: "TheEdge" <TheEdge@amdyne.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Walmart

For the record, I do not own stock in these sources that I have been
mentioning lately :)

A good place to find all sorts of stuff for your growing and tissue
culturing needs is Walmart.
I bought an 8 quart pressure cooker to use for tissue culture for about $55
(this is a decent price, btw do not try to be stingy when buying a pressure
cooker, they have explosion potential, just spend the small difference in
cost if it means a safer model). 4 quart models cost around $30. Then
there are containers, lights, water filters, etc.... at decent prices.
Just thought I would mention this as I had not thought of Walmart as a good
place to find things for the hobby grower until someone suggested that they
probably had what I wanted to buy.