CP seedling pictures

From: Matt Miller (nuclei@paonline.com)
Date: Mon Jan 26 1998 - 20:44:00 PST

Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 20:44:00 -0800
From: Matt Miller <nuclei@paonline.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP seedling pictures

Hello fellow CPers,

I have just finished typing up a new section for my web page about the
propagation of carnivorous plants. Now I would like to add some pictures
to spice things up a bit, however I do not have a scanner ( nor do I
have pictures of alot of the things I am describing ). So I was
wondering if any of you out there could let me use some of you pictures?
Heres what I am looking for:

Pictures of seedlings from the genuses:
-Dionaea
-Drosera
-Sarracenia
-Nepenthes
-Pinguicula
-Utricularia
-Heliamphora
-Darlingtonia
-Cephalotus
... yeah I know pretty much all of them, But if you have any of these
pictures please e-mail them to my e-mail address at:
nuclei@paonline.com

Also if you have any pictures of other things like leaf cuttings or
division for any of the above families please feel free to send these as
well because they would also be very helpful. If you have a CP home page
that you would like a link to also send its url along and Ill put in a
link.

Any pictures would be greatly appreciated... Thank You,
                                                         Matt Miller

Oh the web site is located at:
http://www.paonline.com/mrmiller/main.htm