Re: D. petiolaris complex photos / D. neocaledonica

From: Haakan Murevaern (murevarn@algonet.se)
Date: Mon Jan 19 1998 - 11:04:57 PST

Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 20:04:57 +0100
From: "Haakan Murevaern" <murevarn@algonet.se>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: D. petiolaris complex photos / D. neocaledonica

Hello Jens and list!

>Does anybody know if the photo of D. petiolaris in Pietropaolos book is
>correct
>(is D. petiolaris always that pubescent ? My plants are not ...)

The _Drosera petiolaris_ I have are not exactly like these. Mine have a
more flat petitole and not so pubescent.

There is a image of it on my page. It is my only _Drosera_ from petiolaris
complex.

Any comments from some with more knowledge would be appriciated.

Happy trapping

Haakan Murevaern
See my Carnivorous Plants at
http://www.algonet.se/~murevarn