Cambrian Carnivores

From: Prion Gwyn (prion@abdn.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 13 1998 - 08:10:51 PST

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 08:10:51 -0800
From: prion@abdn.ac.uk (Prion Gwyn)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Cambrian Carnivores

To all who are concerned,

I am reliably informed that Peter Cole, owner of Cambrian Carnivores has
been in hospital of late and is recovering from illness. It would be
resonable to expect therefore that his orders are not of prime concern,
more like keeping his collection afloat...

Give the guy a break for now especially if you have been happy with his
plants and service in the past.

Could anyone direct me to a list of CP nurseries in the UK, mine is rather
dated.

And could 'Volvo 850R' bloke remember that although his comments
concerning plants and supplies bought from a well known plantsman MAY well
be justified. There are young kids about and there is no need to get
yourself barred over some overheated 'comments'.

All the best and good growing

Prion Gwyn
Aberdeen
Scotland