New and Improved!

From: Derek Glidden (dglidden@illusionary.com)
Date: Mon Jan 05 1998 - 00:13:16 PST

Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 03:13:16 -0500 (EST)
From: Derek Glidden <dglidden@illusionary.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New and Improved!

With TWICE the Vitamin E and THREE Times the Super-Cleaning Action as
before! NOW, with DOUBLE filling and extra sprinkles on top! PLUS an
exclusive set of steak knives and a custom luggage set!

Ok, not really, but it is new and improved. I have been re-scanning the
pictures I have on my website and scanning in tons more that I didn't have
up before. The "Great California Darlingtonia Expedition" area now has
about three times the content as it had before.

I've also been to a bog in Orlando with my camera and will be posting
pictures from that sometime this week and also some film I got back of my
own plants.

So, go to http://www.illusionary.com/~dglidden/cp/ and take a look if you
like. As before, comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Semi-off-topic:

Why this sudden urge to update my website? I just bought the HP
PhotoSmart photo scanner. It's a WAY cool scanner that supports direct
scanning of 35mm negatives. If you like to scan your photos, CP or
otherwise, take a serious look at this scanner. For anyone
interested, I've put up some more details of my personal experience so far
at:

http://www.illusionary.com/~dglidden/scanner.html

Derek Glidden http://www.illusionary.com
Illusionary.com Home of the Pagan Resource Site
   Web development, database, graphics and general plumbing
Linux, FreeBSD, Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL, PHP (Say No to NT!)